- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 pimiento strip
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 5 cooked pieces of bacon or pancetta
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 8 ounces pre-made Port Wine cheese spread
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- Freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
1. Soften cream cheese to room temperature.
2. Cut pimiento strip into small pieces.
3. Melt butter in microwave.
4. Dice bacon into small pieces.
5. Combine all ingredients in medium bowl until well-combined.
6. Serve at room temperature or refrigerate for 30 minutes and serve with crackers or a toasted baguette.
7. Enjoy with a glass of Edna Valley Chardonnay.