- 2 cups red seedless grapes, washed
- 1 ½ cups softened goat cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup shelled pistachios, crushed into small pieces
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Honey, for drizzling
- Turbinado sugar, for garnishing
1. Take softened goat cheese and wrap around each individual grape and roll between palms of hands until smoothly coated with 1-cm thick coating of goat cheese. (You can check by slicing one in half to make sure the grape is evenly covered in goat cheese.
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine crushed pistachios and cinnamon with a spoon.
3. Roll each goat cheese covered grape in pistachio and cinnamon mixture, coating completely.
4. Pierce each grape and cheese ball with a toothpick for serving and arrange on holiday serving plate.
5. Drizzle plate and grapes with honey and sprinkle with sugar.
6. Serve at your holiday decorating party!